Friday, January 8, 2010

Good tidings from Taos, New Mexico

How are you doing out there? We have arrived in the beautiful city of Taos. It matters not what time of year you visit this place - it is always spectacular. We are staying at a lovely RV Park - Taos Valley RV Park. The surroundings are beautiful and the landscaping here is meticulous. I am looking forward to walking around tomorrow.

I believe we are headed into town tonight for dinner (just Ken and me [or should that be myself?]) and tomorrow we will bring Mom and make a day of it. We are hoping to see our good friend Charles Collins. If you haven't seen his work before, you should check it out. It's pretty amazing. He is also one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet.

Hopefully I'll be able to get up to date with my blogging while we are here. If I remember correctly, we just left Florida and spent the night in Mobile and now I have to fill you in on our visit to Lake Charles. I know I posted some of that, but I don't think I got it all.

Eventually, I will just have to post some random photos from the trip as well. Some are funny and some are pretty but they are in no particular order.

For now, I will say good-bye and go get ready for dinner!
~ Kass

No comments:

Post a Comment