Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Big Texan

Well - we had dinner and also got to watch someone actually finish the 72 oz steak dinner in one hour! I can't even imagine. I was just praying he wouldn't throw up.

I wanted to give you a quick weather update and then Ken and I are going to watch a movie and then go to sleep on our new 2 inch foam mattress cover. I am hoping this will make a HUGE difference in the horrible RV mattress on which we currently (attempt to) sleep!

It is now 20 degrees out with a windchill temperature of 9 degrees. Count them...all nine....argh! Poor Ken is out walking the dogs. He is SO good to me. The wind gusts are now up to 30 miles per hour. I am afraid Norton will blow away.

Tomorrow I am off in search of the perfect pair of cowboy boots. We'll see what happens. Ken says when I see the price of any cowboy boots I won't want to get them anymore; never mind the perfect pair! Only time will tell.

I'll try to post more in the morning before we head out for the day.
Stay warm - wherever you are!

~ Kassidee

No comments:

Post a Comment