Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Foggy morning in the S.C. mountains


When I said it was foggy here - I meant it!

Good morning and happy 10 days until Christmas. Because I put out the 'Jesus' quote yesterday, the blogs that keep appearing for me to 'follow' are all from Christian Evangelists. Boy are they barking up the wrong tree! I guess I better write more about Chanukah.

Speaking of Chanukah, last night I wrote out some of the cards I brought with me and wanted to send. I am hoping to find a convenient post office today to buy stamps and if I am lucky, my friends will get their cards before the holiday is over! Well, it's the thought that counts, right?

We are packed up and heading out shortly for the hills of Tennessee. We will stop either today or tomorrow in Whitwell to visit the Paper Clip Project. Ken surprised me with a visit to this awesome holocaust memorial last time we were nearby and now we are bringing my mom. If you are ever in the area I strongly urge you to check this out. It's amazing! There is a documentary about it. Everyone should see it. (If you do, let me know what you think!)

Well, the slides are heading in and that means we are about to head out so I will hit send on this post and try to catch up with you later.

Have a great day!
~ Kassidee

No comments:

Post a Comment