Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another day, another post

This morning, someone asked me if I had posted to my blog yet. I asked, "Do I have to post every day?" The answer was affirmative. I replied, "But what if I don't have anything to say?" The response to that was, "When has that ever been a problem for you?"

And so, I am posting - today and every day regardless of whether or not I have anything interesting to say. If you get bored by my every day posting - I'll tell you who the conversation was with and you can blame that person. (You know who you are!)

Now that we have batteries in the RV we have discovered that the steps are not working properly. Luckily they are 'stuck' in the out position so they are still usable and when we start up the RV they do retract - but there is no way to close the door and have them retract while we are not 'mobile' and that is not a good thing. We have an appointment Friday morning to see if there is quick fix for this problem or if it is something we have to learn to live with.

Saturday morning Gizmo is going in for an oil change. The minivan has new tires on the front and I suppose we should start thinking about the CRV since that is the car we take behind us on our travels (aka the toad).

I am off to buy more yarn to knit more socks. Oh yah...and today is Ken's birthday! Happy Birthday Honey! Hmm...perhaps I should have commented on that sooner. We are going to dinner tonight with very good friends at one of our favorite restaurants in town.

Ok - I have fulfilled my 'duty' of posting today. I may or may not post again later.

Happy Travels - and don't forget to stop and smell the roses..or at least look for a rose .....or at least just stop and smile for no reason at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment