Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Already Lost

Well - we haven't even hit the road yet and I'm already lost. I tried to log into this blog so I could type some more and it took about 2 hours to figure out where I 'left' the log in page. I think I figure it all out now and we'll see what happens. I guess that is the down side to doing things at 2 in the morning. Of course, if I had done it at 10 in the morning it wouldn't have helped that much! :)

That being said - Ken is out driving the RV which has been parked for far too long and trying to get the 'kinks' out before taking it to get inspected. Keep your fingers crossed. This trip may be nixed before it even starts.

I'm going to try posting this and if it works - I'll be back later to write some more.
Happy trails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment