Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life is about the journey - not the destination

I am starting this blog because I am, once again, heading out on the road and want to keep in touch with my friends and family. I hope this will be a simple way to stay in touch and communicate with people I already know and maybe even some new folks along the way. Who knows?

What I do know is that it is 2 AM and I should get to bed.

We are leaving a week from Wednesday. There already isn't enough time to do everything we need to do before we leave. It should be a fun week.

Talk to you soon, I hope.
- Kass

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should say that life is about the journey... I always thought that when on the road. I really didn't get excited about "getting there," because I always enjoyed the ride.

    ReplyDelete