Friday, January 22, 2010

Thursday night in the land of the pouring rain

Welcome to the desert - where it hasn't stopped raining since we arrived. The first raindrops of the year here in Las Vegas began to fall on Monday the 18th. We arrived on Tuesday the 19th. So far, 1.62 inches of rain have fallen over 4 days. The total rainfall for ALL of 2009 was just 1.59 inches. And just for the record - it's still raining.

We, however, are having a wonderful time. It's so nice to see friends and family, even if their city is underwater and flooding. I am not going to write much at the moment. I just wanted to check in while I had internet access. It has been intermittent to non-existent.

I'll try to fill you in soon - but know that things are going well and we are having fun.

~ Kass

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I've decided that all the wonky weather this winter is your fault. 24 degrees in Amarillo? Rain in the desert? Both at the same time you're there in your magic RV? Coincidence? I think not.

    ReplyDelete