Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Leaving (for) Las Vegas

Good morning from a bright, clear, crystal day in Arizona. There was some snowfall overnight, but it is a beautiful driving morning.

We didn't have dinner out last night. I ate popcorn instead. I had called over to see what time they were closing and they said 9. We got there at 8 and they were just closing up. They didn't even bother to say they were sorry when I told them I had called and they said they'd be open. By the time we drove around the corner, the 2 other restaurants that had been open were closed as well. I guess it's a good thing I ate a lot of cheese and crackers on the train ride back!

I'll keep this short as we are Las Vegas bound this morning. We should have internet there - so I'll post from Nevada.

Happy Tuesday!
~ Kassidee

No comments:

Post a Comment