Sunday, December 20, 2009

Chanukah Reflections

Although Chanukah is over, I thought this was a nice photo of my mom reflected in the mirror behind our little traveling menorah. I wanted to share it with all of you.

We are off to a pre-Christmas dinner with Ken's step-mom and step sisters and their families. Sadly, his dad is no longer with us but it will be nice to see everyone. It's been far too long.

Daagh is on his way to pick up his son so we can see him before we head out of Georgia. I am grateful for that. He is a great kid and we don't get to see him often enough.

Tomorrow morning we head out for Florida. This was a really nice campground and I wish I had more time to enjoy it. Ken and I have to take a relaxing trip in this thing rather than use it as a mode of transportation between one set of friends and the next! We'll get it right one of these days.

I'm not sure how much snow we missed up north but it seems like our neck of the woods didn't get slammed and so I am happy. If they get too much snow while we are gone, my friends will never let me hear the end of it. Also, Ken will never forgive me for the snowshoeing we are missing!

I better head out - I don't want to be late.
Happy Merry,
~ Kass

2 comments:

  1. Incredible, exceptional picture. I'm so glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, it would make a really cool Chanuakah card next year (hmm, another career for you perhaps?)

    ReplyDelete