Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hi!

I know I said I'd 'fill you in' but that will have to wait.  I just wanted to pop on to let you know that I am officially freaking out and overwhelmed with the 'stuff that's left to do before I leave' piece of going on vacation.

My check book is 50 dollars off...
I have checks to deposit and I need to withdraw cash for the trip...and I have bills to pay before we leave town.

I have a book that has to go back to the library but I still need to get some information out of it for the trip.

I can't decide if I want to bring an umbrella or just get wet. (Feel free to weigh in on this one!)

I have paperwork I must drop off in town before we leave.

I can't decide what knitting project(s) to bring with me.

And the list goes on.....

On the up side -

All my camera batteries are charged and all my memory cards are empty.  (Must find my card reader if I am bringing the laptop).

I finished weaving in the ends to my new shawl - I will post photos eventually.

The whites are in the dryer and the rest of the clothes are in the wash.

I bought a pair of pjs and matching slippers on sale for 10 bucks and they will be the first things I put in the suitcase.  Oh yah - it's a new suitcase, too!

Norton (the 5 pound Yorkie) got a bath and he looks beautiful brushed.  He smells good, too!


Ok - sitting here typing at you guys isn't going to make my 'to do' list any shorter.  I feel better just having shared my panic with you.  Thanks, as always, for being there for me :)

Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment